FEM simulation - structure simulation
A structural simulation using the finite element method allows a comprehensive design of structural components. Already in the early development phase, problem areas or optimization possibilities can be identified and proofs of load cases can be verified. Requirements and goals are discussed personally with the customer to determine the most suitable approach for analysis and optimization tasks.
- Simulation during construction
- Static and dynamic simulations
- Topology optimization and shape optimization
- Thermal loads
- Vibration analyses
- Prognosis of fracture mechanics, material stress
- Duroplastics and thermoplastics, metal components, fibre composites, hybrids
- Development of solution proposals, variety of variants in virtual prototyping
- Verification of the simulation results
And much more, talk to us!